Would you even notice $2 a week?.... Because we would!
Workplace Giving is an easy way for you to regularly donate to the Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation. You can choose how much and how frequently you would like to donate, and payments are taken straight from your pay, before tax.
Even just a few dollars per week, when combined with other workplace giving donations, makes a huge impact on our ability to fund much-needed hospital equipment, research and initiatives.
Workplace Giving works for you and us because:
- It’s simple: Just fill out a workplace giving form and off you go. Your regular donation will be scheduled to the WCH Foundation, requiring little effort on your behalf.
- It’s a direct way to make a difference: Your gifts have a significant impact, as donations are channelled to areas of greatest need.
- It’s rewarding: Workplace Giving results are reported back to you, to let you know how your gift has made a difference.
- It’s tax-deductible: Your donations are made pre-tax so more of your gift goes to the WCH Foundation. This also eliminates the hassle of collecting receipts for your annual tax return.
Download a workplace giving form
By getting your staff involved in a Workplace Giving program you can help develop a sense of community at work. It is an easy, low-cost way to improve morale and can make your business more attractive to new employees. It can also generate positive internal and external public relations and improve your corporate profile.
Why not set your staff a challenge and show your commitment by matching their donations? Matching employees dollar-for-dollar emphasises your commitment to both your business-community relationships and your employees.
To get the best out of your Workplace Giving program it is vital to promote it effectively to your employees. Contact us and together we can make your Workplace Giving program a success!
Call Teresa at the Foundation on (08) 8464 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To download the ATO's information on how to set up Workplace Giving, click here (111Kb).
The WCH Foundation is a registered charity; please contact us for a copy of our DGR or our ABN.