Gallery & Exhibition Program
Our Arts in Health program coordinates a changing visual art exhibition program across five galleries located in the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
The Heart Galleries bring visual art to the Women’s and Children’s Hospital community to provide a space away from the stresses of treatment to distract, entertain and inspire, improving the hospital environment.
We have five galleries throughout the Hospital:
- Blue Heart Gallery: Ground Floor, Zone A, WCH — near the entrance to Allied Health and Hospital School.
- Green Heart Gallery: Level 2, Zone D, WCH — near Hospital Café.
- Pink Heart Gallery: Level 2, Zone D, WCH — near Hospital Café and on the way to the Women’s area.
- Orange Heart Gallery: Level 1, Zone E, Samuel Way walkway, WCH — on the way to the Volunteer’s Office.
- Yellow Heart Gallery: Level 1, Zone F — just past the Queen Victoria Lecture Theatre.
To purchase a piece of art from one of our exhibitions please contact our Arts in Health team on (08) 8464 7900 or email.
We’d love your feedback on the exhibitions! Let us know here.