Gallery & Exhibition Program
Our Arts in Health program co-ordinates a changing visual art exhibition program across five galleries located in the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
The Heart Galleries bring visual art to the Women’s and Children’s Hospital community to provide a space away from the stresses of treatment to distract, entertain and inspire, improving the Hospital environment.
Due to COVID-19 the Women’s and Children’s Hospital has implemented visitor restrictions within the Hospital. In line with advice and guidance from the Hospital, and to ensure the safety of patients, their families and staff, the Foundation’s Arts in Health team has postponed our scheduled exhibition program.
We will continue to showcase the scheduled exhibitions on our social media platforms. You can also see images of the artworks and detailed brochures below, under each gallery space.
The Arts in Health team will continue to brighten the WCH environment with pop-up exhibitions for the Hospital community during this challenging time.
To purchase a piece of art from one of our exhibitions please contact our Arts in Health team on (08) 8464 7900 or email.
We’d love your feedback on the exhibitions! Let us know here.
We have five galleries throughout the Hospital:
- Blue Heart Gallery: Ground Floor, Zone A, WCH — near the entrance to Allied Health and Hospital School.
- Green Heart Gallery: Level 2, Zone D, WCH — near Hospital Café.
- Pink Heart Gallery: Level 2, Zone D, WCH — near Hospital Café and on the way to the Women’s area. Due to sustainment works in the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, the Pink Heart Gallery is currently closed.
- Orange Heart Gallery: Level 1, Zone E, Samuel Way walkway, WCH — on the way to the Volunteer’s Office.
- Yellow Heart Gallery: Level 1, Zone F — just past the Queen Victoria Lecture Theatre.