1925

1925

The “old” Kermode Street Nurses’ Home was opened in 1925 containing 60 rooms. Split over three floors, the building included space for recreation, a writing room and even a piano on the ground floor.

Back to timeline
x

Stay up to date

Subscribe to our free newsletter and keep up to date with all the latest news and events from the WCH Foundation.

Subscribe