1951

1951

Florence Knight Nurses’ Home was opened on North Adelaide’s Brougham Place, named after a former matron of ACH from the years 1930 to 1945. The residence was a multi-storey building large enough to accommodate 200 nurses. The building was later earmarked for demolition to make way for the new Queen Victoria Building.

Back to timeline
x

Stay up to date

Subscribe to our free newsletter and keep up to date with all the latest news and events from the WCH Foundation.

Subscribe