Research Funding Opportunities
Each year, the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation provides vital funding to health and medical research through its Bloom Research Program. The program promotes big thinking for the health and wellbeing of South Australia’s little people and their mums, funding projects aligning with priority research areas. At the heart of the Bloom Research Program is collaboration and uniting like-minded researchers with common goals to create greater possibilities for research outcomes. The WCH Foundation also provides funds in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and various specific-purpose projects and research funding.
See below for upcoming and current research funding opportunities. For more information please email us or call (08) 8464 7900.
Bloom Research Program
Expressions of interest for the 2023 WCH Foundation Bloom Research Grant Round have now closed. See below for key dates relating to the application process. For further updates on the status of applications, please email us or call (08) 8464 7900.
- 9 February 2023 – EOIs open via SmartyGrants.
- 12 March 2023 (11:59pm) – EOIs close.
- 3-4 April 2023 – Round Table Event at Adelaide Oval for successful EOIs.
- Late April 2023 – Shortlisted applicants from the Round Table Event invited to submit a full application.
- Late May 2023 – Full applications close.
- July 2023 – Outcomes announced (with funds available shortly after).