Gallery & Exhibition Program
The WCH Foundation’s Arts in Health program coordinates four art galleries located in the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
The ‘Heart Galleries’ bring visual art to the Women’s and Children’s Hospital community to provide patients and their families spaces of distraction and entertainment, helping to alleviate the stresses of having a child in hospital. The gallery spaces are just one way our Arts in Health program helps to achieve better health outcomes for patients and their families.
New exhibitions are installed every three months and predominately feature the works of up-and-coming South Australian artists.
In addition to the four Heart Galleries, our Arts in Health team work closely with the Hospital community to deliver ‘pop-up exhibitions’.
These are our exhibitions that are currently on display.
To view our past exhibitions visit the following link:
- Sonya Unwin | You Deserve a Big Bunch
- Artists in Residence, James Parker and Dr Amelia Walker | Supporting Lives: Behind the Lives at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Marie Littlewood | it’s not black and white
- November 2020 – January 2021
- WCHN History & Heritage Collection 2021
- In Miniature 2021
- Talent Within The Wild
- Anna Moustrides | Simplicity