The Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation (WCH Foundation) improves the health and wellbeing of women, children and families under the care of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital and its associated Health Network.
The WCH Foundation relies on generous contributions from the community to fund initiatives that support clinical care like our ‘Laklinyeri’ Beach House, deliver programs such as our extensive Arts in Health program, support the purchase of state-of-the-art medical equipment, provide immediate emergency support to families in need, and invest in vital medical research.
Our ongoing support has a lasting impact on the health and wellbeing of children and families who rely on the services of the Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Health Network. Our support reaches families all over South Australia, as well as families from the Northern Territory, Broken Hill and the Sunraysia Region of Victoria who need to travel to the WCH for specialist treatment.
Your Women’s and Children’s Health Network
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is South Australia’s leading provider of specialty care and health services for women, babies, children, young people, and their families. The Network includes the following health services:
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital: South Australia’s specialist paediatric hospital and largest maternity and obstetric service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Aboriginal Health Division
- Child and Family Health Service
- Child Protection Service
- Children’s Disability Services
- Metropolitan Youth Health Service
- Cedar Health Service
- Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service