Regular Giving Service Agreement
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement:
By committing to make a Monthly Donation, I authorise the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation, User ID 465104, to arrange for funds to be debited from my credit card or bank account at the financial institution as provided by me and as prescribed through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System. This authorisation is to remain in force in accordance with the terms described in the service agreement below.
- You are advised to check your account details by contacting your Financial Institution.
- Direct Debiting is not available on the full range of accounts. If in doubt, please contact your Financial Institution.
- Your account will be debited on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of each month, as requested, or the nearest working day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient cleared funds are in the nominated account when payments are drawn. If the transaction is returned unpaid, we will contact you seeking instructions.
- Should you have any queries or dispute any debit items, please contact the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation in the first instance.
- Should you wish to defer, cancel or make alterations to the direct debit arrangement, please telephone the Foundation on (08) 8464 7900 or write to Donor Support, WCH Foundation, Locked Bag 5, Adelaide, SA, 5000 or email email@example.com. Please advise any changes to your direct debit arrangement at least three (3) days prior to your next debit date. We cannot guarantee that any changes or cancellations not made prior to three (3) days of the gift debit date will be actioned and may result in the gift being processed as normal. We will confirm all cancellations and amendments to your gift in writing via email or post.
- If you are requesting a refund of your donation, a request must be made in writing, with a valid reason for the refund and must be within 14 days of the gift being debited from your account.
- Your records and account details will be kept private and confidential to be disclosed only if requested by you or your Financial Institution if a claim is made for alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.
The Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here. We will not sell, lend or rent your personal information to be used by outside parties without your explicit permission. We will adhere to the Privacy Act 1988, including the National Privacy Act Principles, when we collect, use, disclose, store, provide access to or otherwise deal with your personal information (including details in your direct debit request). For further information please contact us on (08) 8464 7900.
We feel it is important to keep our supporters updated. We do this through regular electronic, Tele and postal communication. For these purposes your information may be shared with trusted third parties and our service providers in Australia and overseas, service providers are only used where a confidentiality agreement is in place that upholds the Australian Privacy Principles to ensure that donor privacy is protected. To change the contact that we have with you please contact our Donor Support team on (08) 8464 7900.
Enquiries and Feedback:
Please direct all enquiries and feedback to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone on (08) 8464 7900, or in writing as per our postal details. Please provide your personal details for verification.
How to Contact Us:
Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation
Ground Floor, 55 King William Road
North Adelaide SA 5006
Locked Bag 5, Adelaide SA 5001
Telephone: (08) 8464 7900
Fax: (08) 8464 7999
Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation is a proud member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia